A position is vacant for BIM manager in Melbourne
A Melbourne based company having expertize in executing multi-disciplinary residential & retail project is seeking a Revit BIM Manager who can work in tandem with a team of 3-5 people. The candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience to be eligible for sending application for this post.
• Employing BIM processes over diversified projects
• Directing the BIM team and confirming that all the processes are maintained properly
• Providing proper assistance to all the staff and teams on different projects in a BIM atmosphere
• Give proper training and guiding junior staff in teams of up to 5 people
• Controlling the whole process ranging from beginning of the project to fulfilment.
• Prior experience in a BIM Management or Revit Project Lead role is required to be elligible for this role
• Capability to supervise and guide a team of 3-5 architects
• Experience on dealing with Large-scale project over $50m
• Sound knowledge in Revit is required
• Powerful communication skills for providing assistance to the architectural teams across a variety of projects
Go through the following link to apply online or give a call to Elliot Birch on +61 8 9266 0963 for a more updates.
Apply online www.seek.com.au
Image Courtesy: rcp.net.au