AutoCAD 2017 launched with new features
Autodesk recently introduced AutoCAD 2017 series. The existing users & subscribers of AutoCAD can upgrade to this newest version at free of cost.
The students can avail a free educational license (www.autodesk.com/autocad). Besides, the users can access a free 30-days trial version (autodesk.com/autocad/free-trial). AutoCAD 2017 series include AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Electrical, and AutoCAD Mechanical.
Given below some exclusive new features of AutoCAD 2017 :-
• With smart centerlines and center marks, it becomes easier to generate and edit these instantly and efficiently.
• Create your design inside the context of current BIM models with improved coordination model.
• Draft, edit, and view 2D CAD drawings on any mobile device through 360 Pro mobile app.
• Allot design views by publishing any 2D and 3D CAD drawings to the cloud.
• Import PDFs by attaching them to the import file formats.
Click the following link to get all the features of AutoCAD 2017