How to use autoCAD to design 2D and 3D Mechanical Idler Plate
This AutoCAD tutorial is specifically designed for mechanical engineer that demonstrates the detailed process for creating the design of 2d and 3d Idler Plate by applying some simple commands.
AutoCAD Mechanical design and drafting software contains extensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools which can be used for performing standard mechanical CAD tasks automatically as well as speeding up the mechanical design process.
The most updated version is AutoCAD Mechanical 2017 that includes the following features :-
1. Support for international drafting standards
2. Autodesk Synergy for mechanical engineering
3. Smart mechanical engineering dimensions
4. Associative balloons and bills of materials (BOMs)
5. Power dimension in-place editor
6. BOM migration.
Image Courtesy: youtube.com