An USA based architect firm is seeking a BIM Practice Manager
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates (KPF), an US based leading architect firm is inviting application for a BIM Practice Manager.
The role of BIM practice Manager is to supervise and control the integration of BIM-related technologies with KPF’s design and business procedures.
• Lead a BIM team of Autodesk Revit, Dynamo and Navisworks support specialists within the KPF NY office.
• Study, develop and assess new technologies to support KPF’s design process.
• Handle BIM-related project team inquiries.
• Monitor project teams to satisfy the clients’ BIM requirements and delivery standards.
• Ability to setup new projects – directories, standards, customization as required.
• Develop the incorporation of digital tools with construction-phase technologies – 4D, 5D and digital model coordination.
• Aid in supervising and enforcing KPF BIM standards, implement plans and project directory structures.
• Carry out project audits to sustain good health of live information.
• Communicate with senior staff on the topic of employing digital practices at KPF.
• Build up an approach to IPD delivery and project team collaboration.
• Regular conversation and collaboration with external teams and clients contacts.
• Work together with software developers for custom programming and R+D projects.
• Take part in collaborative research with leading universities and the academic community.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Sound knowledge in virtual design and construction concepts, BIM production, and practical application of 3D design approaches to BIM practice integration.
• Knowledge with cloud-based technologies and concepts.
• Dedication to automation, optimization, and machine-learning concepts.
• Working knowledge of Navisworks, Rhino, Visual Programming (Grasshopper/Dynamo), and 3DS Max will be an added advantages.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Related Field +5 years experience in professional BIM project management.
The interest candidates may send their resume along with proper support materials by going through https://careers.kpf.com/