BIMcollab ZOOM – The newest model view for BIM professionals
BIMcollab is a user-friendly and robust issue tracker in the cloud devoted to BIM. Issues in BIMcollab are directly associated with positions and objects in your model which can be through browsers or directly from your BIM application. It is still in beta testing phase.
BIMcollab's issue management can preserve, distribute and managing issues in an organized manner. But the most point is that one can get the information where it's required directly inside your BIM tool.
It is a model viewer that is used for generating a federated model out of numerous IFC files for the purpose of evaluating the data in the models. The data can be verified through smart filtering and color-coding against an IDM (Information Delivery Manual).
• Software retitled into BIMcollab ZOOM.
• Introduction of Smart Views.
• Inclusion of Default Smart.
• License activation included (free activation key).
• Choose all elements (Ctrl/Cmd+A) for selection set, coloring, etc.
• Edit prefix for various models simultaneously.
One can download the installers for Mac or Windows and read about the release history, bugfixes and other news. When a new version will be launched, notification will be sent through email.
For more information, visit www.bimcollab.com