Design Integration Using Autodesk Revit 2016 – An informative ebook for Revit & BIM users
Daniel John Stine has published an exclusive e-book for BIM and Revit users. This book will focus on various useful tools and techniques of Revit software. One will be familiar with different types of Revit platform to improve his/her knowledge with BIM process.
The book covers some crucial topics which are essential part of the design integration concerning various building disciplines (Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical). Though Civil is not included in the book, but one will learn how to insert topography to any model.
The book provides detailed processes for constructing a two story law office with Revit. Learn how to create drawing for floor plans as well as real-time renderings of the building. Also be familiar with modeling of the building s structure, ductwork, plumbing and electrical (power and lighting).
The initial four chapters will highlights the fundamentals of Revit essential to apply the software efficiently. The other continuing chapters will include a building project from initial phase.
Each book consists of a disc which cover the following:
- Video previews list the tools described in each chapter and provides the instruction for use.
- Bonus chapters provide an intro to Revit Families, Rooms and Spaces, Lighting Design, Autodesk Showcase and lots more.
- A bonus draft copy of the Roof Study Workbook that teaches the users how to control the top surface of the roof in Revit.
The video is based on the following topics:
- User Interface
- Doors and Windows
- Design Options
- Sheets and Sheet Lists
- Worksharing Introduction
- Sweeps and Reveals
- Revit Structure
- MEP - Mechanical
- MEP - Electrical
Table of Contents:
- Getting Started with Revit 2016
- Quick Start: Small Office
- Revit Basics: Overview of Linework and Modify Tools
- Revit Basics: Drawing 2D Architectural Content
- Law Office: Floor Plans
- Law Office: Roof, Floors and Ceilings
- Law Office: Structure System
- Law Office: Elevations, Sections and Details
- Law Office: Interior Design
- Law Office: Schedules
- Law Office: Mechanical System
- Law Office: Electrical System
- Law Office: Site and Renderings
- Law Office: Construction Documents Set
- Revit Families: Introduction to Revit Content Creation
- Introduction to Phasing and Worksharing
- Appendix V: Introduction to Autodesk Vasari
Buy it from Amazon
Image Courtesy: amazon.in