An exclusive AutoCAD tutorial on offset and lengthen command in AutoCAD 2016
SAS Creative Group presents an informative Autocad tutorial on AutoCAD 2016. The tutorial focuses on the following topics :-
1. Learn to apply Offset command in Autocad?
2. Learn to apply Lengthen command in Autocad?
3. Learn to use Lengthen command with Delta in Autocad?
4. Learn to apply Lengthen command with Percent in Autocad?
5. Learn to apply Lengthen command with Total in Autocad?
6. Learn to apply Lengthen command with Dynamic in Autocad?
Offset command is used to generates concentric circles, parallel lines, and parallel curves. It is possible to offset an object at a certain distance or through a point. After the objects are offset, trim and expand them as an effective method to produce drawings with several parallel lines and curves.
Lengthen command is used to modify the length of objects and the comprised angle of arcs. Changes can be indicated as a percentage, an increment, or as a final length or angle. LENGTHEN is a great substitute to applying TRIM or EXTEND.
Image Courtesy: youtube.com