Demonstration of Unity for Autodesk Revit
Unity for Autodesk Revit is newly launched add-in to integrate Autodesk Revit and Unity gaming development platform.
The add-in can be applied for exporting 3D model geometry from Revit to Unity. The users can get first person 3D shooter game like experience when utilizing model produced by Revit as the 3D surroundings.
The add-in offers the following exclusive features :.
• Export of 3D model geometry having materials and textures from Revit to Unity for Autodesk Revit.
• Handling of the resulting 3D model in an equivalent fashion to a 3D first-person shooter game.
• Support of textures together with a capability of using weather effects.
• Formation of a separate workable package to view the exported Revit model in a three-dimensional illustration devoid of requiring either Autodesk Revit or Unity installations.
• Support of HTC Vive virtual reality headset and controllers.
• Support of Intel RealSense camera
Unity for Autodesk Revit supports Autodesk Revit 2015 - 2017.
Go through the following video to get basic add-in functionalities in different modes: