A Position is vacant for BIM Manager in Australia
Hays engineering has tied a knot with a young and energetic design consultancy that is considered now as one of the fastest growing consultancies in the Australian market. They are lots of interesting projects in their hands which should be executed as soon as possible. These projects range residential, commercial, healthcare and educational.
Because of spreading of business, this consultancy is now inviting applications for the position of a BIM Manager to facilitate executing and coordinating BIM, drafting and modeling services through NSW.
Duties and responsibilities :-
• Producing and accomplishing a BIM Management plan
• Leading coordination on large scale projects
• Generating and preservation of software template files and libraries
• Development documentation, work flows and methods with reference to drafting services
• Training and supervising daily activities inside the team
• Be abreast of new technology
• Confirm standard delivery of drafting/modeling documentation across the business
Educational, Software & other skills:
• Sound knowledge in Revit, AutoCAD and other drafting/modeling software
• Prior knowledge in BIM Management
• Good knowledge with local BCA’s
• Capability of connecting and coordinating at all levels with internal and external parties
• Preferably educated to a degree level.
Apply Online https://www.seek.com.au/job/32446418
Image Courtesy: graphisoft.com