A position is vacant for Revit Designer in US locations
Alex Pettas Architecture is a three-year old architecture firm based at Los Angeles just east side of Culver City in CA and currently they are working on residential projects in Bentwood, the Hollywood Hills, San Francisco and Sonoma County as well as retail projects. Their aesthetic is rooted in California modernism.
Currently they have urgent need for a highly stimulated Designer for playing an essential role in the design and production of projects from concept through Construction using Revit.
They are looking for a candidate who is immensely passionate and dedicated about architecture, has a strong work experience and also enthusiastic to play a vital role to their projects while handling them carefully. They belong to an office culture which is creative, communicative and collaborative.
Qualification, Skills and Requirements:
• Applicants must have an experience of 1-4 years in an architecture firm.
• A degree from an authorized architecture program is a must have thing.
• Revit experience with proficiency in Adobe CC is needed.
• A candidate should be self-starter who will able to manage multiple assignments.
• He or she should be strong enough in communication like gin graphic, written and verbal.
• Candidate should be attentive to little details and go for thorough process.
Technology Experience and Expertize:
• Candidate must examine agency needs, ensure code compliance and control permitting process.
• Research finish materials and products.
• Have to flexible enough to handle clients and attend project site meetings.
• Candidates who live around Log Angeles have to be the legal work ability in the U.S.
Benefits: They are offering a competitive salary, paid time off, health insurance benefits, bonuses and ARE exam subsidies; there will be also bonus day off during the year-end holidays. But they don’t sponsor H1b applicants.
Contact info: Interested person can email their resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments should be no longer than 15 MB.
Apply now: archinect.com