A position is vacant for Revit Designer in Los Angeles
JSFA, an award winning firm that deals with programming & design of new restored and renovated Educational/arts/entertainment/facilities, is inviting applications for a Revit Designer/Revit Architect for their Los Angeles office.
The candidate has to perform project BIM modeling from start to finish as well as organize the design and technical detailing via BIM modeling and Revit rendering.
Background and Experience:
• Possess Bachelor degree of Architecture required;
• At least 3 year experience with Revit 3D modeling required;
• Experience with construction documents will be added advantage;
• Experience with construction administration will be added advantage;
• Prior Educational/Arts/Auditoriums/Theater/entertainment facilities design experience preferred;
• At least 3 year working experience in architecture design firms;
• Sound knowledge in AutoCAD.
• Local candidates, full time only;
• Competitive salary with great benefits;
To apply for the post, send your resume work samples to email@example.com and email subject line as Revit Designer.