A position is vacant for BIM Studio Manager in San Diego, Phoenix or Culver City offices
Cuningham Group, a leading architecture firm with 8 offices around the world, is inviting applications for the position of a BIM Studio Manager in San Diego, Phoenix or Culver City offices. This position can be filled in any of the three locations and all openings are posted separately on our website. The prospective candidates should posses two years of experience with a special emphasis on the projects for healthcare facilities along with acute care and outpatient services.
Skills and ability:
1. Set up BIM 360 project sites.
2. Guide project teams as it pertains to BIM production as a priority function.
3. Train and implement BIM best practices and firm wide standards.
4. Ensure compliance and delivery of services indicated in the project BIM Execution Plan.
5. Organizes archiving project files at project milestones and close-out.
6. Organizes and provides training on advanced functions like clash detection, visualization, reality capture, etc.
1. Associates Degree or higher with a specialization in BIM, Architecture, or Construction.
2. Outstanding knowledge with Revit.
3. Insight into Autodesk BIM 360 preferred platform.
4. Understanding of dealing with large multiple model Revit projects.
5. Sound problem solving/analysis, and technical strength to research and employ building codes.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
7. Sound task-oriented time management.
8. Hold proven teamwork abilities and perform efficiently in an open office environment.
9. Capability to travel periodically.
The interested candidates can submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter specifying their experience to firstname.lastname@example.org