A position is vacant for Job Captain/Designer in Log Angeles, US
General Description: Studios Architecture is globally recognized for unique and creative design; for master planning, architecture and interior design projects. The firm is inviting application for the position of job captain/designer having 3 to 7 years of working experiences.
1. Complicated, large-scale projects
2. Technology and sustainability integrated design
3. The power of design and the social role of architecture over an extensive range of project types along with commercial office, mixed-use, academic and civic institutions.
4. The designers should have the ability to provide support at different project scales and phases of project development.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
2. Sound portfolio is necessary with professional and academic projects indicating intelligent, innovative design conceptualization, professional caliber visualization and presentation graphics, along with experience in construction documentation.
3. Three to Seven years of working experience in an architectural or interior design firm are necessary. Experience in extremely complex project types, large commercial office, mixed-use, civic, academic, and/or cultural projects is preferred.
4. Capability to head smaller projects alone as well as co-operate e on larger-scale projects as part of a team. Ability to work efficiently, equalize demands on numerous projects at different phases of development.
5. Sound communication skills and capability to collaborate internally (with team) and externally (with clients, consultants, contractors, and vendors) is necessary.
6. Knowledge with all stages of Architectural services from Schematic Design through Construction Documentation and Construction Administration is required.
7. “Can Do” attitude with outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and presentational skills is necessary.
8. Design and documentation experience with Revit is solicited. Experience with Revit, Rhino, Autocad, Grasshopper, and Sketch-up are essential.
9. Licensure/LEED Accreditation or pursuit of licensure and LEED accreditation is desired.
Apply online archinect.com