A position is vacant for Revit Designer in NY
New York based Focus Lighting, a fast-growing, innovative, and award-winning architectural lighting design firm is inviting application for a full-time Revit Designer. The prospective candidate has to take the responsibilities to create beautiful architectural projects.
Besides, the candidate is liable for supporting successful project delivery for all the stages of Revit modeling.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Generate initial Revit model setup on the basis of individual project BIM Execution Plans and Focus Revit standards.
2. Coordinate BIM process with outside collaborators to maintain smooth and trouble free process.
3. Content formation (i.e. fixture families) along with custom lighting fixture families as required.
4. Make, edit, and control detailed design drawings through all design stages with Revit.
5. Help in arranging, compiling and despatching project deliverables.
6. Help in the incessant enhancement of company Revit standards and modeling protocol to fulfill and overcome current industry best practices.
7. Assist with recruiting new hires with Focus Revit standards, and hands on Revit training.
8. Troubleshooting as required.
Qualifications Include (but are not limited to the following):
1. Atleast 4 years of professional work experience with Revit.
2. BIM Management Experience
3. 4-year degree in Architecture, Technical Theatre / Theater Design, Engineering, Construction or related field.
4. Sound knowledge AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Adobe Suite and capability to learn new software easily.
5. Working knowledge with other 3D Modeling software like Sketchup, Rhino and 3ds Max.
6. Must have experience in hospitality or retail design industry.
7. Experience in theatrical or architectural lighting design.
8. Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
9. Be highly organized and detail oriented.
10. Ability to deal with several projects all at once, work both independently and cooperatively, and cope up with the pressure.
Remuneration package will include salary and other benefits like paid vacation, medical and dental insurance etc. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with cover letter and salary.
To apply online, click on the following link archinect.com