A position is vacant for senior architect in NY, US
New York based DDG is inviting applications for an experienced senior project architect to work in tandem with it’s design team. The prospective candidate should carry on extending DDG’s mission to obtain, design and erect exceptionally crafted buildings which provide a vital contribution to the built environment.
a. Deal with all phases of DDG projects ranging from conception through construction;
b. Work together with a design team that produces presentations, coordinated 3D models and drawing sets from schematic design through construction documents;
c. Manipulate client presentations and consultant communications, project scheduling and milestone delivery, team leadership, office standards, building design, technical detailing, and consultant coordination;
d. Supervise team members efficiently and guide less experienced staff;
e. Coordinate with internal DDG development team to evaluate RFPs, and manage client and consultant relations.
f. Cooperate with construction teams to accomplish construction administration; review submittals and track progress against contract documents.
1. At least 10 years of professional experience having a degree from an certified institution.
2. At least one year of experience with Revit in a professional setting; additional Revit experience will be an added advantage (no application will be granted without Revit experience).
3. Technical know-how in components of materials, products, and detailing.
4. History of outstanding interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
5. Working knowledge of high-end multi-family housing and mixed-use project types.
6. Sound knowledge in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and Windows OS.
7. Capable of creating superior quality design compatible with DDG's mission.
8. Verified knowledge of code regulations governing the industry.
9. Architectural Licensure preferred.
10. Authorization to work in the United States.
• Compensation will be competitive and corresponding to experience
• Full benefits will be provided
The candidates are requested to submit their resumes and portfolio (10mb max) to email@example.com, subject line: “Senior Project Architect – Your Name - May 2019.”