A position is vacant for BIM analyst in US locations
BLDGWORKS, a growing construction integration, real estate development, and architecture firm, is inviting applications for the position of a BIM analyst on full time basis for the locations of New York, NY, US.
The objective of BIM Analyst is to employ virtual projects controls with a large corporate client involved in a large portfolio of work around the world. The BIM Analyst has to make design and construction of Building Information Models to facilitate QTO and cost analysis.
This role provides the scope toward any member of the Architect / Engineer / Construction community with an interest in BIM (3D,4D,5D modeling) to fully employ and delve into these methods of documentation.
• Degree in architecture, engineering, construction, project controls, or related fields required
• 0-3 years experience with BIM platforms (mainly Revit)
• Interest in project controls, QTO, and cost analysis
• Exhibition of leadership skills
• Capability to think innovatively and strategically to provide solutions
Technology Experience and Expertize:
• Experience with Revit highly desired
• Experience with Rhino preferred but not essential
• Experience with Dynamo will give added advantage but not essential
• Experience with Python scripting will give added advantage but not necessary
• Experience with Revit API will give added advantage but not essential
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary structure will be equivalent to experience.
• Contribution to healthcare
• Paid Time Off
BLDGWORKS inspires the employees to perform towards NCARB licensure, AIA membership, and other certifications like LEED. If any candidate possesses any such licenses and certifications, he/she will get special consideration.
Prospective candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org