- Poured Foundation
- Structural Steel and Precast
- Glass and Glazing
- Other Foundation
- Drywall and Insulation
- Painting and Wall Covering
- Flooring Contractors
- Tile and Terrazzo
- Finish Carpentry
- Other Building Finishing
- Site Preparation
- All Other Specialty Trade
About Asphalting, residential and commercial driveway
When choosing to pave a new driveway, replace your driveway, or patch an existing asphalt driveway, consider the following benefits of using asphalt:
- Asphalt is strong and very durable so it lasts for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Asphalt is made to withstand freezing and thawing.
- Asphalt is unaffected by salt so no worries in the winter!
- Asphalt is the most cost effective material available for driveways.
- A black asphalt driveway will melt ice and snow from the sun.
Asphalt is also the material of choice for parking lots for the same reasons as listed above, and also because it withstands much heavier loads than concrete.
Your parking area or driveway is the most important outside feature of your business of home. Please call if we can service you in any way. All calls are professionally answered.
- Artificial turf installation
- Asphalt coating and sealing, residential
- Asphalting, residential driveway
- Billboard erection
- Blacktop work, residential, commercial
- Boat lift installation
- Brick driveway contractors
- Brick paver (e.g., driveways) installation
- Cable splicing (except fiber optic)
- Chain link fence installation
- Cleaning building interiors during
- Cleaning new building interiors
- Concrete patio construction
All contents of this page are taken from http://www.sealnstripeinc.com/tips/