A position is vacant for BIM (Project) Engineer in USA
Sanveo, a leading technology and Services Company offering Building Information Modeling (BIM) and BIM coordination services to AEC industry, is seeking some knowledgeable Building Information Modeling (BIM) professional having 3D modeling and 2D drafting expertise with Revit and AutoCAD MEP.
The prospective candidate has to deal with various projects (both BIM and 2D drafting) simultaneously and should have supervised the allotted work to the Company’s offshore team.
If you have sound knowledge in 3D CAD modeling and 2D drafting and talent to work throughout pre-construction and construction stage of commercial building projects, please go through the following job responsibilities:-
- Ability to manage several AutoCAD Revit, 3D AutoCAD MEP and BIM projects all at once and also need to manage the entrusted work to the offshore team.
- Work in tandem with the clients throughout pre-construction stage like an on-site BIM Engineer to create the 3D models, 2D Shop Drawings as well as As-Built and Submittal drawings.
- Assist team members to generate 3D BIM models and 2D drawings in Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
- Sufficient knowledge in the progression of BIM
- Administer and evaluate work product from one or more BIM professionals working
- Be able to work in diverse construction environments like commercial, educational, industrial and health care associated projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MS or foreign corresponding to Construction Management/Technology from recognized US Universities preferred or having 3-5 years of experience in handling BIM detailing work procedures which range from Pre-construction to construction stages of commercial construction.
- Well versed with BIM Authoring and Analysis tools like AutoCAD MEP, Revit MEP and Navisworks. Mechanical Detailing skill is required but not essential.
- Knowledge in CADDuct and CADMech will be an added advantage but not necessary.
- If required, the candidate has to undergo training on Revit, CADDuct and CADMech.
- outstanding collaborative and organizational skills together with good communicate.
- Verified project support experience.
- Required Travel: 25% to 50%.
For more updates, send mail to email@example.com or give a call at +1 (510) 770-1900
Image Courtesy: bim.construction-manager.co.uk