A position is vacant for BIM Architectural Manager
California based Taylor Design, the well-known solution provider in Architecture, Environments, and Strategy-based design, is inviting applications for the position of Architectural BIM manager.
The role of the BIM manager will be gathering knowledge on how BIM impacts project workflows and project management during Taylor Design. The main objective is to deal with and organize BIM standards development, execution, and enforcement on all correlated BIM projects, files and models. Accomplish all necessary functions and tasks compliant with the Taylor Designís values and principles and in alignment with their policies.
- Support Taylor Design values of "Design, Innovation, Passion, Excellence, Responsibility and Possibility".
- Take responsibilities for building up and employing BIM workflow and conveys the advantages of BIM inside and outside the firm.
- Supervise BIM software firm-wide, together with establishing, arranging, retaining, and supporting all BIM setting ups and examining and working out various issues associated with BIM.
- Offer end-user guidance, support and leadership.
- Providing support to every project team by controlling and producing content library files and templates, generating and enforcing standards, and assessing project models.
- Having more than 5 years of experience in design, drafting or engineering production as well as BIM management in an A/E/C firm.
- Higher comprehensively working knowledge of Revit, excellent knowledge in AutoCAD, and a proficient user of digital technology tools.
- Well versed with performing architecture, project delivery, and construction methods.
- Must be self-driven and acquire the drive to practice continued education on BIM and interrelated technologies.
- Obsession for design technologies and efficient in developing technologies and practices to improve the efficacy of the users.
- Should contain and keep up outstanding work ethic and maintain company values and demand the utmost standard of conduct from self and others.
- Tremendously workaholic and exceedingly approachable with dedication to serving others.
- Fine interpersonal skills and feel at ease as well as effectual in working with others in a team environment.
- Capable of using time effectively, make best use of efficiency, and fulfill work goals.
- Flair to take on supplementary responsibilities when necessary as well as resolve and manage priorities with least effort.
- Sound written and spoken communications skills.
Benefits of employee:
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Holiday pay.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- 401(k) Plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Education Allowance and Professional Development Training.
Interested candidate may send their resume and portfolio to HR@WeAreTaylor.com. For more information visit http://wearetaylor.com/
Image Courtesy: wearetaylor.com