A renowned family owned business house requires a CAD technician in Bradford, West Yorkshire on permanent basis.
The candidate must be well versed with SignLAB, Solidworks, AutoCAD as well as has capability to read interpret drawings.
• Design of corporate branding, visualisations, presentations and signage manufacturing drawings.
• Apply Solidworks and SignLab software for executing production, engineering and architectural projects.
• Take responsibilities for the design process with jobs from conceptual stage to the commencement of the manufacturing process.
• Ability to negotiate with customers, suppliers, fitters, subcontractors and the manufacturing staff.
• This role is ideal for a qualified designer, or individual in the preliminary phases of their career.
• There are opportunities to undergo training on Solidworks and SignLab, if you don’t use these software previously.
There are opportunities to undergo training on Solidworks and SignLab, if you don’t use these software previously.
Working Hours : 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday with a 4:30pm finish on Fridays.
The salary will be offered as £18,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Apply Online CAD Technician in Bradford, West Yorkshire