A position is vacant for solution design engineer in Rotherham
CMD Ltd, having more than 160 employees, is seeking a solution design engineer permanent basis with high intellectuality to work in tandem with their custom-made products department for future growth and development.
- Liable for creating the design of tailored products as per client’s needs.
- Create design of personalized metalwork for developing standard products.
- Generate Bill of Materials.
- Production assembly drawings and instructions.
- Be in touch with sub-contractors which offer exceptional fabrication and coating services.
- Talk about tenders with Sales and as well as with client if required, periodically at their premises.
- Rapid turnaround from request to solution is important.
- Take on projects for the upgrading of subsisting products.
The Successful Candidate
For the role of Solution Design Engineer, one must possess an authenticated track record as well as a background in sheet metal assembly, sound knowledge in verbal & written English along with the capability to draft independently at all levels inside the business and outwardly.
- HND in Design or Mechanical Engineering discipline, having a Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have sound knowledge in Solidworks.
- Knowledge with Radan is beneficial.
- Making design of products by using sheet metal is necessary.
- Knowledge of Project and People management.
- Perfect dimensioning with drawing and experience with geometric tolerance.
- Concentration to detail and maintaining the quality is important.
- A "Can Do" approach.
Apply online or give a call to +44 161 829 0398 quoting job reference 13439821 (263)
Source : www.michaelpage.co.uk