BIM Manager in Kuwait
SHBC is a leading Global Construction and Engineering Firm. Since 1946, the Company has established a proven track record of executing significant high standard turnkey construction projects in governmental, public and private sector. Our scope as a prime contractor in turnkey projects includes large scale Civil, Electrical and Mechanical construction works in the turnkey projects.
- Overall responsibility for the Construction BIM model creation and information developed during construction.
- Coordinates software ( Rivit and Navis Works, clash detection) training and establishes protocol for Construction Team.
- Acts as the mail point of contact for BIM and related issues between the Construction Team, Subcontractors, The Design Team and others are required.
- Coordinates construction sequencing and scheduling activities and assures they are integrated with the Construction BIM.
- Facilities use of composite trade models in construction coordination / clash detection meetings and provides detection reports by the identification and resolution of all hard and soft collisions.
- communicates with the Design Team, coordinates the data extraction sets required by the construction trades.
- Coordinates with the Design Team to insure that design changes in the field have been documented and are updated in the BIM.
- Coordinates update of as-built in the Final Model.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- 5 years in BIM.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Architectural / Structural).