BIM Manager in Qatar
We are currently seeking a qualified Building Information Modeling (BIM) Manager to work on some of the most prestigious and internationally recognised projects within the region. The BIM Manager will be responsible for providing technical support to the users of BIM technologies including Revit family creation, as well as content standards, templates, and modeling.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Using the latest versions of BIM Programs with the inclusion of Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP, Auto Desk Eco Tech and Auto Desk Green Building.
- Proactively leads the development and implementation of Revit standards, templates, families, and content models on projects of all sizes and complexities.
- Supporting other users in various projects simultaneously.
- Advising on BIM through various stages of the design and construction process.
- Knowledge in design and engineering, analysis and project management software and processes.
- Expert in Autodesk BIM software including Revit Architecture, Revit Structure and Revit MEP.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Bachelorís Degree in Architecture or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Structural) from an accredited institution with a minimum of 7 years post graduate related experience.
- Autodesk Certified Instructor/Professional.
- Prior experience gained within a Consultancy Firm and within the Gulf Region would be advantageous.