The Building Cost Estimation Revit Architecture and Revit MEP
The progressive building cost estimating extension for Revit users who need to price a project can be helped out of this.
Building Energy Performance:
- It quickly gives an estimate for building costs and gains a competitive edge.
- The keynotes can be easily traced in the list by keywords and attached to Revit elements with information about job, mechanism and material outlays.
- It displays grouped or expanded cost estimates for selected elements.
- It Generates reports and adds extra values, taxes and other expenses.
- It has the opportunity to add construction phases and export it with durations and other information to Microsoft Project.
- The connection with "SISTELA" system is coming soon.
- Connection with other different cost estimating systems is available by request of our users.
- The software versions which is most important is compatible with Revit 2012, Revit 2013, Revit 2014 and Revit 2015.
- The Unit Systems that is required is Metric and Imperial.
- The Install supports: Revit Architecture/Structure/MEP 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Language: English.
- System Requirements: As same as for 32-bit or 64-bit Autodesk Revit Architecture/Structure/MEP.
Download Free trial