CADtoEarth 2.0 for Autodesk Revit
CADtoEarth is a family of innovative add-in applications for the most popular CAD packages, linking modeling environments with Google Earth and Google Maps.
CADtoEarth 2.0 for Autodesk Revit offers some very exciting capabilities.
Here is the partial list of what you can expect:
- Import a section of a surface from Google Earth into a Revit modeling session as a Toposurface.
- Import a pre-drawn sketch from Google Earth into a Revit modeling session.
- Import the information about building layer from Google Earth.
- Place your 3D structures on the imported Toposurface within a Revit modeling session and then upload them back to Google Earth.
- Perform the similar operations with 2D objects between Revit and Google Maps.
For more information please visit: http://amcbridge.com