Revit MEP 2015 video tutorial that focuses on HVAC air conditioning systems
Editorial Viadas offers a very informative tutorial for Revit users that highlights how to use Revit MEP 2015 for creating design and estimation of ventilation, air conditioning and heating.
By undergoing this Revit Mep 2015 tutorial video you will learn the following functionalities:-
- Evaluate any project, giving importance on windows and walls.
- Create ductwork design, estimate diameters as well as the material.
- Design and estimation of ventilation, air conditioning and heating.
- Perform energy analysis within the project involving the architectural geometry, orientation and degree of insolation.
- Perform with the materials, glazing and insulation.
- Perform analysis on the basis of the geographical location and atmospheric and seasonal factors which can provide impact on the project.
- Get the requirements and specifications out of these data to suggest the most authentic conditioning equipment.
- Once the equipment is set up, Revit can work out trajectories diameters and ductwork.
- To end with, obtain the perception of planes through an automatic labeling concerning the characteristics of products, equipment and connections.